The NanoRAS™ is Alpha Aqua A/S’s most compact RAS solution, allowing the operation in “solo” or in clustered systems. All parts of the NanoRAS™ have easy access and can be bypassed for testing purposes. Auxiliary equipment (skimmer, ozone, UV…) can be added upon demand.
All NanoRAS™ units are equipped with:
- Drumfilter, 40 microns with backwash pump
- Moving bed biofilter in 3 chambers with one acting as microparticle filter if desired
- Gas balancing filter
- UV filter
- Lift pump
- Extractor for CO2
- Sensor package for regular operation
- Teflon coated heating element
- Cooling coil for refrigerant
All NanoRAS™ units are plug and play and can be moved with a pallet lifter - once drained for water and disconnected from the piping infrastructure.
To safe maneuvering space, and big door openings a side roller pallet lifter is recommended hence a nano can be moved through a door opening of 1800 mm.